If you have a heart problem, you might need to see a cardiologist. It’s the same in the animal world. If your pet has a heart issue, your local vet may refer you to a BluePearl veterinary cardiologist. They’re experts in caring for the heart health of our furry friends.
Our pet cardiologists know all about your pet’s circulatory system: the heart muscle, valves and blood vessels. They also know what to do when things go wrong.
Conditions we treat:
- Enlazrged heart
- Congestive heart failure (dogs & cats)
- Congenital heart defects
- High blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia)
What to expect ?
We want you to be prepared for your visit to our hospital, so you have one less thing to worry about..
Bring your pet and your pet’s health records with you to BluePearl
- A cardiologist will examine your pet
- Our team may conduct advanced testing: echocardiogram, EKG, contrast imaging and others
- We’ll create a treatment plan and may prescribe medication
- We recommend that you follow the treatment plan and bring your pet back for regular checkups
While a pet’s heart problem is nothing to ignore, many conditions, with proper monitoring and treatment, will enable your pet to live a better and longer life.Dermatology